We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Get easy activities delivered to your inbox that’ll make your kids think you’re a genius for always having a fun activity up your sleeve! Join for FREE!
Toilet Paper Roll peeps is a great Easter craft for young children. It does not take much time to make it and it does not require much effort and skill.
Making it is very easy, and a bright, yellow, funny character will certainly become a source of positive emotions.
You just have to love toilet paper roll crafts – it’s a frugal craft and there’s not a thing you couldn’t do with them!
A painted TP tube, some craft paper, scissors, glue, and a black marker are all that you need for this cute, fun to make chick.
So go find a couple of empty toilet paper rolls, grab your kiddos and have fun!
How to Make Toilet Paper Roll Peeps
This is a great craft for toddlers and preschoolers. Although they might need some help using scissors, adding the eyes and beak to the toilet roll is a great way for little kiddos to practice their fine motor skills.
Supplies Needed to Make Paper Easter Chickens
- Empty toilet paper tube
- Yellow construction paper
- Orange construction paper
- Googly eyes
- Yellow feathers
1. Cut the yellow construction paper to cover the toilet paper tube and glue it in place.
2. Glue two googly eyes on the front of the tube.
3. Cut a small triangle out of the orange construction paper and glue it under the eyes.
4. Glue yellow feathers to the inside of the tube with the tops of the feathers sticking out of the top of the tube.
5. Cut two feet from the orange construction paper and glue them to the bottom of the tube.
That’s it, the excellent hand-made craft for Easter, the toilet paper roll chicken, is ready.
You and your kids will have a blast with this new Easter Craft! Plus, be sure to check out Free Free Printable Easter Game!