All activities should be supervised by an adult. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This adorable snowman Christmas card is easy for kids to make with the free printable template. Kids will love decorating the snowman and give as a Christmas card this year!
Who doesn’t love to receive homemade Christmas cards? This Snowman Christmas Card is so cute and will definitely put a smile on the face of whoever receives it.
This card opens up at the top so you can write a sweet message or simply write “Merry Christmas!” inside.
To make things easy you can use our free printable template to trace around cardstock for the card design.
Supplies Needed to Make this Snowman Card
Only a few supplies are needed to make this card! You can even decorate your snowman with other features instead, like paper for the eyes or buttons.
- Snowman Template
- White Cardstock
- Brown Cardstock
- Orange Cardstock
- Black Cardstock
Watch the full tutorial video here!
Directions To Make a Snowman Christmas Card
1. First print off the template to trace around for the card. Fold over a piece of white cardstock and trace the template so that the top part of the snowman’s head is at the folded part.
2. Make a carrot nose from orange cardstock. You can use the printable template for the nose or draw your own.
3. Trace around the template hat on black cardstock. Glue to the head.
4. Cut out a bowtie from red cardstock. Then glue to the snowman’s body.
5. Trace around the template arms on brown cardstock. Glue to the sides of the snowman’s body.
6. Then use a black marker or sharpie to draw eyes, mouth, and buttons.
7. Your snowman card is finished! Don’t forget to write a special Christmas message inside.
To get instant access to the Free Snowman Christmas Card, enter your name and email into the form below and click the “Get it now!” button.
More Christmas Fun
If you enjoyed this post and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN to your Christmas Cards or Christmas Crafts Pinterest board.