All activities should be supervised by an adult. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Show how many days there are until Christmas with this free printable Santa Beard Countdown to Christmas Calendar! It’s really easy to set up and your little ones can glue the cotton balls to the beard on their own.
Show how many days there are until Christmas with this free printable Santa Beard Countdown to Christmas Calendar!
Simply glue one cotton ball to the calendar each day until you fill Santa’s beard – when it’s full, Santa will arrive.
This countdown is not only super cute, but it’s also really easy to set up and your little ones can glue the cotton balls to the beard on their own.
So let’s get excited for Christmas and start counting down to Santa’s arrival!
Free Printable Santa Beard Countdown to Christmas Calendar
This Santa Beard Countdown to Christmas Calendar is a fun way for your kids to countdown to when Santa arrives with the presents. There are two variations to choose from – 24 or 25 dates, depending on you celebrate Christmas on the 24th or 25th of December.
Once you’ve printed the countdown calendar, you’ll start with an empty Santa beard. Then, each day leading up to Christmas, have the kids glue a cotton ball onto Santa’s beard on the corresponding date, starting with December first and ending on December 24th or 25th.
When Santa’s beard is completely full, they will know it’s time for Christmas!
Supplies Needed for the Santa Beard Countdown Calendar
- Printable Santa Countdown Calendar
- Cardstock or Copy paper
- 25 cotton balls
- Optional: hole punch and ribbon to hang the calendar
To get instant access to the Free Santa Beard Countdown Calendar, enter your name and email into the form below and click the “Get it now!” button.
How to Make a Countdown to Christmas Calendar
1. Print the Santa Beard Countdown Calendar on cardstock. You can use regular copy paper but it won’t be as sturdy and may be difficult to hang unless you glue the calendar to cardstock or a piece of cardboard.
2. If you want to hang your calendar, punch a hole in the top center of the paper. Run a string or ribbon through and hang on a thumbtack or nail.
3. Starting December 1st, have your little one glue a cotton ball on top of the number on Santa’s beard that corresponds with the calendar date. By the time Christmas comes, Santa will have a full, bushy beard!
I hope you have fun counting down the days to Christmas!
More Christmas Fun
Looking for even more Christmas activities to try with your kids? Be sure to check out the 30+ Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids to Make and Top 40 Easy And Fun Christmas Crafts For Kids to Make.
If you enjoyed this post and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN to your Christmas Printables or Christmas Ideas Pinterest board.