All activities should be supervised by an adult. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Use our Printable Under the Sea Theme Activities Pack for some early learning fun this summer. Watch your child create while also practicing important math, pre-writing, and fine motor skills!
Have some fun with your child this summer while also practicing important math, pre-writing, and fine motor skills!
This Under the Sea Activity Pack features 21 printable activities and contains a variety of math and literacy activities for every day learning, like number and letter recognition, colors, counting, patterns, and much more – perfect for the summer season at home with your little ones!
If you’re looking for a fun way to engage your preschoolers this summer while teaching or reviewing basic skills, you’ve come to the right place.
This Printable Under the Sea Themed Activities Pack has quickly become a favorite in our house and I hope you and your little fish fans will enjoy it just as much as we have!
Printable Under the Sea Activity Pack
Some of the activities included in this massive Under the Sea Activity Pack are:
- Line Tracing Page
- Dot Painting
- Missing Numbers
- Letter Matching
- Shadow Matching
- Shape Puzzles
- Complete the Pattern
- I Spy Fun
- Trace the numbers
- Coloring Pages
Supplies Needed for the Under the Sea Activity Pack
Here are some items that pair well with these activities. You will use each of these items over and over during all my printable preschool activity packs.
- Laminating film and laminating machine
- Do a Dot Art Markers
- Self-adhesive Dot Tapes
- 3 Ring Binder
- For reusable cards, print on 8.5″ X 11″ heavyweight or card-stock paper (67–110 lb.), depending on your printer.
- For disposable cards, use an inexpensive regular weight paper.
Click here to get instant access to the Under the Sea Activity Pack, or click the “Buy Now” button below.
- Click the “print” button on your computer to view your printer options and setup.
- Select “all” to print every page of the activity book or type in a page range to print the pages that will entertain your child.
- Laminate for durability and use dry erase markers to let the kids play over and over again.
Have FUN with this Under the Sea Printable Activity Pack!
If you enjoyed this post and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN to your Kids Printables or Preschool Activities Pinterest board.