All activities should be supervised by an adult. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Get easy activities delivered to your inbox that’ll make your kids think you’re a genius for always having a fun activity up your sleeve! Join for FREE!
Practice farm-themed vocabulary words and inferences while playing this fun BINGO game with your kids.
Playing Farm Animals Bingo will help children learn to identify and name these farm animals, vegetables and farm objects. You can even add a bit of fun to the game by having children make animals sounds as you play. Moo! Oink! Baa!
Plus, did you know that playing Bingo can help children develop their executive functioning skills? Executive functioning skills are controlled by the frontal cortex of the brain, and they are integral to the development of important skills such as impulse control.
Changing up the rules each time you play Farm Animals Bingo is a great way to give kids’ executive functioning skills a workout. For example, the first time kids need to get a straight line to win. The next time kids need to get the four corners to win. The next time kids need to fill in all squares to win. Mixing it up like this will help kids develop flexibility in their thinking.
The game contains 30 different calling cards and 25-space game boards, so it’s suitable for playing both traditional bingo AND blackout bingo! Double the fun!
Free Printable Farm Bingo Game
Playing bingo is a great way to introduce children to the concept of playing games because there are few rules and each player has his or her own game board.
Farm Bingo is just like regular bingo except instead of calling out numbers, you will call out the names of Farm animals and objects.
Supplies Needed for Farm Bingo Game
- Cardstock or Copy paper
- Laminating film and laminating machine
- Optional: Cricut Portable Trimmer
- For reusable cards, print on 8.5″ X 11″ heavyweight or card-stock paper (67–110 lb.), depending on your printer.
- For disposable cards, use an inexpensive regular weight paper.
To get instant access to the Free Farm Bingo game, enter your name and email into the form below and click the “Get it now!” button.
- Click the “print” button on your computer to view your printer options and setup.
- Select “all” to print a complete set of cards or type in a page range to print fewer cards.
- Enter specific page numbers to print selected cards to replace lost or damaged cards.
- Cut out the mats and then laminate for durability.
How to Play Farm Bingo
- Print out the required number of bingo cards (one per player) and one set of calling cards.out a bingo card for each player along with one set of calling cards. Cut out the calling cards using scissors or the Cricut Portable Trimmer and place the cards into a bowl or a basket.
- Pull one card at a time from the bowl/basket and describe the image to the players before showing them the card. For example, “Lamb” or “Corn”.
- Cover the corresponding image on the bingo card with a marker (M&Ms, crackers, and Cheerios all make great markers!).
- To win a round of Classic Bingo: a player must cover 5 spaces in a row either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, and shout out “BINGO!” before any of the other players.
To win a round of Blackout Bingo: a player must cover all 25 spaces on their game board and shout out “BINGO!” before any of the other players.
Note: There are 30 calling cards including the Sun design in the middle – this center space can serve as a “free space” and you can allow every player to put a marker over the free space before the game begins or you may draw the card along with the rest of them.
Fun Farm Bingo Prizes
While bingo games for adults often offer cash prizes, cash may not be appropriate or realistic for a free children’s bingo game.
The best bingo prize ideas for kids are low-cost toys, such as the kind you could get at a carnival or treats suited to their age groups.
Keeping the prizes gender-neutral and lighthearted ensures the recipients will look forward to the next bingo game.
Fun Bingo Prizes for kids include:
- Farm Stickers
- Mini plush animals
- Dessert on a non-dessert night
- Choose the movie on movie night
- Pick the dinner menu
- Get out of doing one chore
- Carnival party favors for kids
Have FUN playing this Farm Bingo game!