We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Get easy activities delivered to your inbox that’ll make your kids think you’re a genius for always having a fun activity up your sleeve! Join for FREE!
Celebrate New Year’s Eve with these fun printable new years hat for kids to color and wear!
These Free Printable Party Hats are an easy, no-prep activity for kids to do while waiting for the New Year. Simply print on regular paper, then have the kids decorate them.
There are four different designs to choose from. Invite the whole family to design their own hats for a fun and creative way to start off your celebration.
Whether your kids will be staying up until midnight or not, they can still celebrate the New Year and feel included in the celebration with these fun 2021 New Year’s Party Hats!
Kids will love this fun and creative way to get the New Year’s Eve party started!
Supplies Needed to Make New Year’s Eve Party Hats
You only need a few supplies to make these four different New Year’s Eve Party Hats!
- Free Printable Party Hat Template
- Crayons or Markers
- Tape or glue
- Ribbon or Elastic
- Optional: Glitter glue, pom poms, etc
Directions to Make New Year’s Eve Party Hats
1. First, download and print the party hat templates. There are 4 different designs to choose from.
2. Decorate your hat using crayons or markers. You can also use glitter glue, pom poms and any other festive supplies you have at home.
3. Using scissors, cut along the outer edge of the hat template.
4. Glue along the tab and roll your paper party hat up into a cone.
5. Glue glitter pom poms on top of your hat.
6. Finally tape or glue some elastic or satin ribbon to the sides of your hat for wearing.
Your hats are done! Wasn’t that fun?
To get instant access to the New Year’s Eve Party Hat Printables, enter your name and email into the form below and click the “Get it now!” button.
More Fun Ideas for Kids
Looking for even more activities to try with your kids? Be sure to check out The Best Indoor Energy Burning Toys For Active Kids and The Best Painting Ideas for Kids to try.
If you enjoyed this post and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN to your New Year Crafts or New Year’s Eve Ideas Pinterest board.