All activities should be supervised by an adult. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
If you’re looking for an easy Halloween craft for kids then you’ll love these Halloween toilet paper roll crafts! Choose between a pumpkin, Frankenstein, bat, or mummy craft or make them all!
These cute Halloween paper roll crafts are a fun recycled Halloween craft that is super easy to make.
In this post, I’ll show you how you can turn toilet paper rolls into four different Halloween characters and your kids will love choosing which character to make. You have the option to make a pumpkin, Frankenstein, mummy, or bat and whichever you choose to make – it’ll be a hit!
With just some paint, paper and googly eyes, you can transform your toilet paper rolls into spooky Halloween characters. But don’t let the ideas stop here – you can also make a ghost, vampire, witch and more!
How to Make Halloween Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
Below, you’ll find a list of supplies needed for four different Halloween toilet paper roll crafts and the step-by-step directions on how to make them.
What You Need:
- 4 Paper Rolls
- Paint – Orange, Green & Black
- Construction Paper – Brown, Green, Red, White & Black
- Toilet Paper
- Medium-sized Googly Eyes
- Craft glue
Watch the full tutorial video here!
How to Make a Toilet Paper Roll Mummy:
1. Start by painting one of your paper rolls black. Set aside and allow to dry completely.
2. Glue on the googly eyes.
3. Cut out three strips of toilet paper and glue them to your paper roll to make it look like a mummy.
How to Make a Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkin:
1. Paint one of your paper rolls orange. Set aside and allow to dry completely.
2. Cut out the eyes, nose and mouth out of black construction paper and glue on.
3. Cut the stem out of brown construction paper and glue to the top.
4. Cut a strip of green cardstock, curl it, and attach it to the stem using glue.
How to Make a Toilet Paper Roll Frankenstein:
1. Painting one of your paper rolls green. Set aside and allow to dry completely.
2. Cut out the hair, scar, and mouth from black construction paper. For the hair, cut a strip of black construction paper and cut out zig zag marks on the bottom of the strip.
3. Glue the hair to the top of the paper roll.
4. Glue the googly eyes below the hair.
5. Glue the mouth and scar to the paper roll.
How to Make a Toilet Paper Roll Bat:
1. Paint your last toilet roll black. Set aside and allow to dry completely.
2. Glue on the googly eyes.
3. Cut out the ears and wings from black construction paper. Cut out the mouth from red construction paper and the teeth from white construction paper.
4. Glue the ears to the top of your paper roll.
5. Glue on the mouth and teeth below the googly eyes.
6. Lastly, glue the wings to the back of the toilet paper roll.
More Halloween Crafts for Kids
Make sure to check out this list of Top 100 Easy and Creative Halloween Crafts for Kids and these 20+ Spooky Halloween Handprint and Footprint Crafts!
If you enjoyed this post and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN to your Halloween Crafts or Recycled Crafts Pinterest board.