We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Get easy activities delivered to your inbox that’ll make your kids think you’re a genius for always having a fun activity up your sleeve! Join for FREE!
Easter is one of our favorite holidays not only because it signifies that Spring has officially sprung, but also because it’s full of fun family traditions that don’t involve quite the same stress as Christmas does.
When the excitement of the Egg Hunt is over, our kids often need something to keep them entertained as we’re preparing the Easter feast. And while they are entertained with their Easter Bunny “loot” for a short while, there inevitably comes a time when the Ham is still to be cooked, but your little lamb’s patience has run out!
Enter our free printable Easter Activity Book – bursting with Easter-themed fun for your kids, including both quiet activities, coloring pages, and a bingo game.
Print out some copies to have on hand for the inevitable “downtime” during your Easter celebration, or include it in your child’s Easter Basket.
Keep scrolling to see what’s inside, how to access this (free!) printable and fun Easter Activity Book.
What’s in the Easter activity book?
Let’s take a peek at all the fun activities packed inside this activity book.
There are 24 pages of activities, plus a cute front page to the activity book.
- Easter maze: Help the peep through the maze to find the Easter eggs.
- Easter word search: Find 7 words.
- Easter crossword: Two Easter-themed crosswords.
- I Spy Game: Can you find all the bunnies, peeps and eggs?
- Find and color: Color the Easter eggs a different color for each pattern.
- Easter Bingo: Include the whole family in this fun game.
- Easter dot-a-dot: Keep even your young learners busy (at least for a while)
- Bunny headband: Color, cut and glue the headband together and hop around like a cute little bunny!
- Coloring Pages: 3 cute coloring pages that can be given away as Easter cards.
- Color by number: 2 fun color by number pages.
- Copy the picture: Can you draw the image above?
This sweet printable Easter Activity Book is going to be so much fun for your little ones and is sure to keep them busy until dinner is ready.
Are you hosting an Easter party? Print the activity book on regular paper and fold it in half for a cost-effective (quiet) activity for cousins, friends and even adults to doodle on before or after your festivities.
To get instant access to the Free Easter Activity Book, enter your name and email into the form below and click the “Get it now!” button.
- Click the “print” button on your computer to view your printer options and setup.
- Select “all” to print every page of the activity book or type in a page range to print the pages that will entertain your child.
- Laminate for durability and use dry erase markers to let the kids play over and over again.
More Easter Fun!
If you’re looking for some incredibly easy but magical Easter craft for kids, head over to our post: Beautiful Watercolor Resist Surprise Easter Egg Art For Kids
And don’t miss our fun treat jar to add to your kids Easter Baskets: Easy Bunny Treat Jars To Make In Just A Few Minutes
And if you’re looking for a cool idea for decorating Easter eggs, this mess-free idea will do the trick: How to Dye Easter Eggs with Cool Whip