All activities should be supervised by an adult. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This classic, printable Christmas bingo game is a ton of fun for kids and adults and is a simple way to entertain kids at holiday parties or for a fun family game night. Just print, cut, and play – both traditional bingo and blackout bingo!
Christmas bingo is the perfect game to play at your next holiday party for fun on your family game night this Christmas. Since the game is mostly images, kids of all ages can join in on the fun!
This printable Christmas bingo game doesn’t require any special supplies or equipment and you can have the game ready to play in under 10 minutes! It doesn’t get any easier than that!
Simply print, cut, and start playing either traditional bingo, blackout bingo, or both!
If you’re looking for the perfect printable game for your family, classroom, or Christmas party, then this game is for you!
Free Printable Christmas Bingo Game
Playing bingo is a great way to introduce children to the concept of playing games because there are few rules and each player has his or her own game board.
Christmas Bingo is just like regular bingo except instead of calling out numbers, you will call out the Christmas objects.
Supplies Needed for Christmas Bingo Game
- For reusable cards, print on 8.5″ X 11″ heavyweight or card-stock paper (67–110 lb.), depending on your printer.
- For disposable cards, use an inexpensive regular weight paper.
To get instant access to the Free Christmas Bingo game, enter your name and email into the form below and click the “Get it now!” button.
- Click the “print” button on your computer to view your printer options and setup.
- Select “all” to print a complete set of cards or type in a page range to print fewer cards.
- Enter specific page numbers to print selected cards to replace lost or damaged cards.
- Cut out the mats and then laminate for durability.
How to Play Christmas Bingo
- Print out the required number of bingo cards (one per player) and one set of calling cards.
Optional: Laminate for durability.
- Place the cards into a bowl or a hat and pull one card at a time from the bowl/hat and describe the image to the players before showing them the card. For example, “Snowman”, “Stocking” or “Gingerbread House”.
- Cover the corresponding image on the bingo card with a marker (Peppermints, M&Ms, crackers, and Cheerios all make great markers!).
- To win a round of Classic Bingo: a player must cover 5 spaces in a row either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally, and shout out “BINGO!” before any of the other players.
To win a round of Blackout Bingo: a player must cover all 25 spaces on their game board and shout out “BINGO!” before any of the other players.
Note: There are 30 calling cards, not including the “Free” design in the middle – this center space can serve as a “free space” and you can allow every player to put a marker over the free space before the game begins.
Fun Christmas Bingo Prizes
While bingo games for adults often offer cash prizes, cash may not be appropriate or realistic for a free children’s bingo game.
The best bingo prize ideas for kids are low-cost toys, such as the kind you could get at a carnival or treats suited to their age groups.
Keeping the prizes gender-neutral and lighthearted ensures the recipients will look forward to the next bingo game.
Fun Bingo Prizes for kids include:
- Christmas Toys Party Favors
- Christmas Treat Bags
- Ring Pop
- Holiday Glasses
- Christmas Stamps
- A cup of hot cocoa (with marshmallows of course)
- Choose the movie on movie night
- Pick the dinner menu
- Get out of doing one chore
- Carnival party favors for kids
Have FUN playing this Christmas Bingo game!
Don’t miss our awesome coupon book — these are always appreciated! Click on the image below to download:
More Christmas Fun
Looking for even more Christmas activities to try with your kids? Be sure to check out the 30+ Homemade Christmas Ornaments for Kids to Make and Top 40 Easy And Fun Christmas Crafts For Kids to Make.
If you enjoyed this collection and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN to your Christmas Printables or Christmas Ideas Pinterest board.