We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Get easy activities delivered to your inbox that’ll make your kids think you’re a genius for always having a fun activity up your sleeve! Join for FREE!
Easy S’more Recipes are not just for summer camping trips, these twists on the classic s’mores recipe will have people asking for ‘s’more!’ all year long.
Who doesn’t remember s’mores from their childhood? The treat goes back generations and continues to be a favorite of all ages.
S’mores are not just for summer camping trips, and although we love the classic s’more, there are so many twists on the classic s’mores recipe that will have people asking for ‘s’more!’ all year long at home!
So if you’re ready to think outside the campfire, look no further than these +20 gooey and easy s’more recipes that take the addictive treat to a whole new level!
This list features s’mores made into cookies, cakes, brownies, bars, and more. And the majority of these sweets don’t require a campfire, so you can whip up any one of these confections any time you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Why Are They Called “S’mores”?
No one knows for sure who invented the s’more. However, the recipe was first published in a Girl Scout handbook in 1927 called Tramping and Trailing with the Girl Scouts. Loretta Scott Crew, who made them for Girl Scouts by the campfire, is given credit for the recipe
It is said that once someone first tasted a warm and gooey s’more–it was difficult not to say, “Give me some more!” Hence the early campfire treat became known as smores!
Can you make smores in the microwave?
Yes, you can make smores in the microwave. This will help reduce the time it takes to cook up these delicious treats.
Place a marshmallow on half of a graham cracker on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave it for 5-10 seconds at a time.
Be careful, because if you over microwave it, the marshmallow gets really rubbery.
Best S’more Tools
If your family loves S’mores too, then here are 7 products that might just change your life.
- Holds Hershey's chocolate bars, graham crackers and marshmallows
- Includes a removable tray and carrying handle
- Perfect for camping, picnics, tailgates or storing ingredients for your next event
- Chocolate Bars, graham crackers and marshmallows not included.
- 1 Pack of delicious gourmet chocolate, crunchy graham cracker and fluffy marshmallow
- No artificial flavors or colors
- No preservatives take a moment and treat yourself with this indulgent treat
- Camping role play set for preschoolers ages 3 years and up
- 2-sided mat for campfire play or picnic, stuffed log with crinkle fire, and felt axe
- “Roast” s’mores: wood sticks and pretend marshmallows, chocolate, and graham crackers
- Slip on the wearable bear paws for roar and chase fun!
- Gift-ready package is perfect for storage
- OUTDOOR FUN BROUGHT INDOORS - Bring s'more fun indoors and roast marshmallows to perfection over the tabletop electric flameless heater.
- ELECTRIC FLAMELESS HEATER - Forget the hassle of cutting wood and open flames, this unit is built with safety in mind. The electric flameless heater requires nothing but an electrical outlet to start making perfect golden brown s'mores.
- LAZY SUSAN COMPARTMENT TRAYS - 4 lazy susan compartment trays spin to make it easy to hold and share all of your s'mores ingredients.
- ROASTING FORKS - Includes 4 stainless steel roasting forks to make s'mores with friends and keep hands a safe distance from the heater.
- DURABLE & EASY-CLEAN - Durable stainless steel base with easy-to-disassemble trays makes this an easy-to-clean s'mores maker.
- Includes Chapstick S'mores collection 3- 015 ounce sticks
- Moisturizes and replenishes delicate lip skin
- Helps shield lips from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
- Helps prevent and heal dry, chapped lips
- Keep up to date with all the latest flavor news on Instagram @chapstick
- INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE: The S’mores maker can be used indoors or outdoors, no wood or campfire needed. Contained use, can be used on the countertop or tabletop.
- 8-PIECE SET: This S’mores maker includes grill top, organizing, serving tray, four roasting forks, burner holder, and snuffer.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS: The roasting chimney and 4-compartment serving tray are made from white ceramic and the fuel-holder and grill top are made from durable stainless steel.
- ROASTING FORKS: Included are 4 stainless steel roasting stick with easy-grip, stay-cool handles.
- EASY TO USE: Requires 2-1/2 ounce canned Chafing fuel, sold separately. Ceramic parts are dishwasher safe; all other components are hand-wash only.
- Simple design,Compact,32 inch telescoping forks Skewers - the handles have adjustable lengths which fit is pretty tight in each layer of the metal rod,extend like an antenna until 3 times in length.The roasting sticks held up the weight up of sausages,hot dogs,veggies,marshmallows
- 12 different colored collat marshmallow roasting sticks - The color ends of the handles make each one easy to identify as"Mine".Color coding helps keep track for the kids, color coded to remember who's is who's,Different colors smores stick for fire pit, so everyone can find one they like.
- Safer alternative for kids - Telescoping roasting sticks is the safest solution for kids to participate at smores cooking in patio fire pit, backyard fire pit, bonfire pit, or campfire.The extend to a really long length to ensure the little ones don't get too close to the fire while roasting their marshmallows. Flat ends on fork will be safer for little hands. Wooden handle will keep hands safe from heat.
- Easy to clean - Smores sticks made of stainless steel, cleaning was simple just like any utensil,They wash easily, hand washed and the marshmallow came off easily.Dishwasher safe. Great for s’mores and a summer themed gift basket.
- Save space - Great portable camping addition, come with Canvas Travel Bag Pouch for long camping trips or storing at home . keep them organised togethe. The telescoping feature and included carrying bag makes it easy to store them when not in use.
Did you know that National Smores Day is August 10th? Be sure to celebrate this fun day with any of these yummy s’more recipes!
Whether you are cooking them inside or outdoors, you are sure to find some that are perfect for your situation.
If you enjoyed this collection and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN to your Easy Kids Recipes or Camping Pinterest board.