All activities should be supervised by an adult. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Easy S’more Recipes are not just for summer camping trips, these twists on the classic s’mores recipe will have people asking for ‘s’more!’ all year long.
Who doesn’t remember s’mores from their childhood? The treat goes back generations and continues to be a favorite of all ages.
S’mores are not just for summer camping trips, and although we love the classic s’more, there are so many twists on the classic s’mores recipe that will have people asking for ‘s’more!’ all year long at home!
So if you’re ready to think outside the campfire, look no further than these +20 gooey and easy s’more recipes that take the addictive treat to a whole new level!
This list features s’mores made into cookies, cakes, brownies, bars, and more. And the majority of these sweets don’t require a campfire, so you can whip up any one of these confections any time you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Why Are They Called “S’mores”?
No one knows for sure who invented the s’more. However, the recipe was first published in a Girl Scout handbook in 1927 called Tramping and Trailing with the Girl Scouts. Loretta Scott Crew, who made them for Girl Scouts by the campfire, is given credit for the recipe
It is said that once someone first tasted a warm and gooey s’more–it was difficult not to say, “Give me some more!” Hence the early campfire treat became known as smores!
Can you make smores in the microwave?
Yes, you can make smores in the microwave. This will help reduce the time it takes to cook up these delicious treats.
Place a marshmallow on half of a graham cracker on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave it for 5-10 seconds at a time.
Be careful, because if you over microwave it, the marshmallow gets really rubbery.
Best S’more Tools
If your family loves S’mores too, then here are 7 products that might just change your life.
- Simple design,Compact,32 inch telescoping forks Skewers - the handles have adjustable lengths which fit is pretty tight in each layer of the metal rod,extend like an antenna until 3 times in length.The roasting sticks held up the weight up of sausages,hot dogs,veggies,marshmallows
- 12 different colored collat marshmallow roasting sticks - The color ends of the handles make each one easy to identify as"Mine".Color coding helps keep track for the kids, color coded to remember who's is who's,Different colors smores stick for fire pit, so everyone can find one they like.
- Safer alternative for kids - Telescoping roasting sticks is the safest solution for kids to participate at smores cooking in patio fire pit, backyard fire pit, bonfire pit, or campfire.The extend to a really long length to ensure the little ones don't get too close to the fire while roasting their marshmallows. Flat ends on fork will be safer for little hands. Wooden handle will keep hands safe from heat.
- Easy to clean - Smores sticks made of stainless steel, cleaning was simple just like any utensil,They wash easily, hand washed and the marshmallow came off easily.Dishwasher safe. Great for s’mores and a summer themed gift basket.
- Save space - Great portable camping addition, come with Canvas Travel Bag Pouch for long camping trips or storing at home . keep them organised togethe. The telescoping feature and included carrying bag makes it easy to store them when not in use.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Nicholas, Erin (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 358 Pages - 01/19/2021 (Publication Date) - EN Fiction, Inc. (Publisher)
- OUTDOOR FUN BROUGHT INDOORS - Bring s'more fun indoors and roast marshmallows to perfection over the tabletop electric flameless heater.
- ELECTRIC FLAMELESS HEATER - Forget the hassle of cutting wood and open flames, this unit is built with safety in mind. The electric flameless heater requires nothing but an electrical outlet to start making perfect golden brown s'mores.
- LAZY SUSAN COMPARTMENT TRAYS - 4 lazy susan compartment trays spin to make it easy to hold and share all of your s'mores ingredients.
- ROASTING FORKS - Includes 4 stainless steel roasting forks to make s'mores with friends and keep hands a safe distance from the heater.
- DURABLE & EASY-CLEAN - Durable stainless steel base with easy-to-disassemble trays makes this an easy-to-clean s'mores maker.
- Outdoor fun brought indoors: Bring S'mores fun indoors and roast marshmallows to perfection over the tabletop electric Flameless heater
- Electric Flameless heater: Forget the hassle of cutting wood and open flames, this unit is built with safety in mind; the electric Flameless heater requires nothing but an electrical outlet to start making perfect golden brown smears
- Roasting forks: Includes 2 stainless steel roasting forks to make S'mores with friends and keep hands a safe distance from the heater. Never use abrasive cleaners on the unit
- Durable & easy clean: Durable stainless steel base with easy to disassemble trays makes this an easy to clean S'mores maker. Bpa free
- Make it a party: Make any event worth celebrating; easily set up a S'mores station during parties, family gatherings and more
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Rasmussen, Becky (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 80 Pages - 07/22/2010 (Publication Date) - Adventure Publications (Publisher)
- SAFETY FIRST！The campfire marshmallow sticks can be extendable ,ensure that your child is 30 inches away from the flame.We specially designed a blunt campfire marshmallow sticks extendable head for our children. It's safer for kids to use campfire marshmallow sticks extendable at camping,bonfire or fire pit.
- BEST ROASTING：Campfire roasting sticks have a new rotational design.Additionally you can adjust campfire roasting sticks length to grill easily.Turn the color knob with your fingers,you will get the perfect roasted s'mores, sausages, wieners, hot dogs,vegetables or fruits.
- COLORFUL HANDLE：Campfire marshmallow sticks extendable with comfortable wooden handles to protect your hands from high temperatures.Meanwhile,the handle of marshmallow sticks extendable uses bright and strong colors to make recognition easier.s.The days of kids fighting over "which campfire marshmallow sticks extendable belong to who" are over - each will have his/her very own campfire marshmallow sticks to roast with!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED：Love this smores sticks for fire pit or we'll send your money back! -For the cost of dinner the last telescoping extra long hotdog roasting sticks you'll buy. Isn't that worth it alone? Real stainless steel hot dog roasting sticks with wood handle and camouflage bag!
- The HERSHEYs s'mores kit comes with everything you need to make 18 delicious s'mores over a beautiful bonfire or in the microwave
- No s'more is complete without a classic taste of HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate
- The supplies you need to make s'mores at the drop of a hat, Indoors and out
Did you know that National Smores Day is August 10th? Be sure to celebrate this fun day with any of these yummy s’more recipes!
Whether you are cooking them inside or outdoors, you are sure to find some that are perfect for your situation.
If you enjoyed this collection and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN to your Easy Kids Recipes or Camping Pinterest board.