We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Get easy activities delivered to your inbox that’ll make your kids think you’re a genius for always having a fun activity up your sleeve! Join for FREE!
There’s so much to love about Christmas, but making Christmas treats and cookies ranks pretty high on my list of the best things about the season.
There’s something about Christmas that makes everything a bit more magical, even the desserts and treats.
Here are 29 adorable treats that are easy enough to make with your kids this Christmas. Eat them yourselves, serve them at your next holiday party, or pack up and share with friends for a cute DIY gift!
From adorable chocolate covered reindeer to cheery holiday snowmen, these festive and easy-to-make sweets are fun to make with little ones.
Here are 29 easy Christmas Cookies to make with your kids this Christmas!
29 Easy Christmas Cookies To Make With Your Kids
1. Candy Cane Mice – These candy cane mice will make your little one giggle, for sure (via Sprinkle Bakes)
2. The Grinch Fruit Snack – This is a great way to get your kids to eat fruit as a snack (via Kitchen Fun With 3 Sons)
3. Chocolate Pretzel Reindeer – Chocolate dipped pretzels, anyone? This treat is both delicious and easy to make (via Hungry Happenings)
4. Marshmallow Frosty Hat – If your child is a bit impatient, then this treat is perfect! These hats just take minutes to make (via Inside Bru Crew Life)
5. Christmas Crack – Sweet and Salty at the same time, does it get any better? And, they’re super fast to make (via I Heart Naptime)
6. Elf Hat Muffins – Add a touch of whimsy to your snack time with these adorable elf hat cupcakes (via Betty Crocker)
7. Standing Gingerbread Men – This is a fun engineering or “edible craft” activity for your kids to experiment with (via In The Kids Kitchen)
8. Handstand Snowmen – These handstand snowmen are adorable, dorky and yummy at the same time (via Miss Candiquik)
9. Snowflake Filled Snowman Cookie – Feel the chill in the air when you’re making these snowflake filled cookies (via Hungry Happenings)
10. Snowman Chocolate Bark – This snowman chocolate bark is meant to lure the snow and makes for a great treat to serve with cocoa (via The Decorated Cookie)
1. Christmas Present Cookies – These Christmas present cookies will make every snack time feel like a celebration (via The Decorated Cookie)
2. Christmas Sugar Cookies – No holiday is complete without easy to make Christmas sugar cookies (via The Jenny Evolution)
3. Elf Hat Rice Krispies Treat – Keep your little elf busy by baking these hats for, well, elves (via Totally The Bomb)
4. Christmas Lights Cookies – The perfect festive treat for December, guaranteed to please kids of all ages (via Fire Flies And Mudpies)
5. Christmas Cake Recipe – If your kids just enjoy the decorating part of baking, you can take this shortcut (via B-Inspired Mama)
6. Melted Snowman Oreo Balls – Make these with your kids for your next party and it won’t take long before they’re all gone (via The Girl Who Ate Everything)
7. Grinch Christmas Cookie – The color of these cookies might scare you, but I promise that the cream cheese makes them delicious (via Momdot)
8. String Cheese Snowmen – Take a break from serving your kids sugar and serve these cheese snowmen instead (via Nobiggie)
9. Spiced Polar Bear Cookies – Who doesn’t love polar bears at Christmas time? These cookies will surely be one of your kids favorite (via Pint Sized Treasures)
1. Christmas Tree Oreo Pops – These adorable pops need no baking. Just decorate and eat (via It’s Always Autumn)
2. Easy Reindeer Sugar Cookies – Easy sugar cookies with a twist! A cute reindeer twist that is (via One Little Project)
3. Chocolate Reindeer Cookies – An easy and whimsical cookie to make for holiday parties or relaxing afternoons at home (via Fireflies And Mudpies)
4. Oreo Penguins – If you are looking for a FUN cookie recipe, be sure to check out this Oreo Penguins Recipe (via Passion For Savings)
5. Easy Christmas Tree Brownies – Peppermint and chocolate, these brownies just make me so happy (via One Little Project)
6. Frosty Snowman Pretzels – These Frosty Snowman Pretzels are as much fun to make as they are to eat and kids and adults will love them (via Hungry Happenings)
7. Oreo Ornament – These ornaments are so easy to make, simply dip and decorate! (via Miss Candiquik)
8. Christmas Tree Brownies – Bake some Christmas tree brownies and let everyone in your family decorate their own (via Momdot)
9. Santa Bars – The Santa down the chimney doesn’t require any baking at all! Also, don’t miss the brownie with Santa fudge brownie bar (via I Heart Naptime)
10. Easy Melted Snowman Cookies – You might have seen melted snowman cookies before, but this version is without marshmallows! (via Easy Peasy And Fun)
More Christmas Fun
Want more fun Christmas ideas? Be sure to check out our 30+ Quick and Easy No-Bake Christmas Treats to Make This Year and 20+ Fun Christmas Breakfast Ideas for Kids.