All activities should be supervised by an adult. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Create your own DIY Disney Easter eggs using these templates that you can print for free. Celebrate Easter with this fun decorating idea on how to create your own DIY Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Minnie, Daisy, and Goofy Easter Eggs.
We love decorating eggs and display as decor when celebrating Easter. This year, we’re taking things a little bit further by creating Mickey Mouse and his friends out of eggs!
It is such a simple craft that even the youngest members of the family can take part in the activity.
If you don’t like crafts that are messy, then you’re going to love these DIY Disney Easter eggs. You don’t even have to paint the eggs if you don’t want to. Simply print the templates, cut and paste!
Supplies Needed to Make DIY Disney Easter Eggs
- Disney Easter Egg Printables (enter your email below to download them)
- Color Copy Digital Cover Paper (or any thick, white cardstock)
- Scissors (these are my favorite for small, precision cuts)
- Glue Dots
- Optional: Black Acrylic Paint
Watch the Full Video Tutorial Here
How to Make Disney Easter Eggs
1. Start by hard boiling your eggs or use a sewing needle to punch two holes in the eggs and blow it out. Or you could use these wooden eggs.
2. Paint three of the eggs black (optional).
3. Print the templates on thick, white paper and cut out the base wraps and the corresponding ears, bows, and hats.
4. Wrap the base piece around the egg to determine the size needed, then secure with tape or a glue dot.
5. Place the egg on the base wrap and use a glue dot to secure the face to the front of the egg.
6. Glue the ears, bows, and hats to the top of each egg.>
Your Disney Easter Eggs are done! Aren’t they cute!?
To get instant access to the Free Disney Easter Egg Templates, enter your name and email into the form below and click the “Get it now!” button.