We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Get easy activities delivered to your inbox that’ll make your kids think you’re a genius for always having a fun activity up your sleeve! Join for FREE!
If you are searching for seasonal and educational Christmas Printable Activities for Kids, you’ll love this printable pack!
This Christmas Activity Pack features 25 printable activities and contains a variety of math and literacy activities for every day learning, like number and letter recognition, colors, counting, patterns, and much more – perfect for the holiday season at home with your little ones!
The activities in the activity pack will help your little learner develop:
- Cognitive skills
- Fine motor skills
- Critical thinking skills
- and more!
It’s a great way to help your preschooler practice their skills and learn while they play.
This Printable Christmas Themed Activities Pack has quickly become a favorite in our house and I hope you and your little learner will enjoy it just as much as we have!
Printable Christmas Activities
Some of the activities included in this Christmas Activity Pack are:
- Line Tracing Page
- Dot Painting
- Missing Numbers
- Letter Matching
- Shadow Matching
- Shape Puzzles
- Complete the Pattern
- I Spy Fun
- Trace the numbers
- Coloring Pages
Watch What’s Included Here:
Supplies Needed for the Christmas Activity Pack
Here are some items that pair well with these activities. You will use each of these items over and over during all my printable preschool activity packs.
- Christmas Activity Pack
- Laminating film and laminating machine
- 3 Ring Binder
- optional: paper cutter
- Self-adhesive Dot Tapes
- Dry erase markers
- Manipulatives such as pom poms, letter magnets, etc.
Click here to get instant access to the Christmas Activity Pack, or click the “Buy Now” button below.
- Click the “print” button on your computer to view your printer options and setup.
- Select “all” to print every page of the activity book or type in a page range to print the pages that will entertain your child.
- Laminate for durability and use dry erase markers to let the kids play over and over again.
How to Use the Activity Pack
You can use this Christmas Printable Activity Pack to make an activity binder or busy book for your child, or work your way through the activity pack while your child practices different skills like fine motor skills, scissors skills, number and letter recognition, and much more.
Here are some ideas for how to use the activity pack:
- Use the bigger cards as flashcards for pointing at different objects with your toddler or preschooler.
- Without even cutting the pieces you can point to the different colors, shapes or different objects if you are showing this busy book to your toddler.
- Match the different pieces and differentiate which goes where.
- Count the different objects while matching them.
- Trace the letters on the presents and trace the numbers on the cards.
- Add the correct amount of pom poms to each number.
- Print two copies of the cards, cut them, turn them over and play a memory game to find the matching objects.
There are many ways you can use the activities in this activity pack. Get creative and have fun with early learning!
How to Put Together an Activity Binder/Busy Book
This activity pack can serve as a wonderful quiet book or busy book to take on the go, on vacation or just for quiet time at home. Putting together a busy book is really simple, just follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Print all the activity pages and the cutouts pages on copy paper (or cardstock).
Step 2 – Cut out all pieces from the cutout pages and laminate them. You’ll need to hold the laminating pouches throughout the process of lamination so that the cutouts don’t move.
Step 3 – Cut out all the pieces from the laminated pages. Don’t cut too close to the sealing because it may peel-off.
Step 4 – Laminate the pages to make them more sturdy and durable. You can laminate the pages back-to-back. Or use sheet protectors for all activity pages. This will not be as sturdy as the sheet protectors but it works fine.
Step 5 – Trim the corners of the laminated cutouts so that the kids don’t get hurt on the sharp edges.
Step 6 – Attach velcro dots to all cutout pieces. Start by sticking one piece of the velcro dot on the required spot of the page and attach the other side of the velcro dot to the corresponding cutout piece to that loop. Make sure the cutout is aligned to the image on the activity page and press hard so that they stick together.
Step 7 – Put the activity pages in a binder or put them in a box.
Step 8 – Store the cutout pieces in an appropriate way so you don’t lose them. Here are some suggestions:
- Simply leave the cutouts on the activity pages. Remove the cutouts before you start working with your child and then ask them to match.
- Use Ziploc bags or envelopes to store each page’s cutouts separately. Label them if needed. Attach the Ziploc bag to the back of the corresponding previous page, punch a hole on the Ziploc and attach in front of the corresponding page or put all the Ziplocs in a storage container and keep it along with the binders.
- Attach the cutouts to the back of the corresponding previous page using hook and velcro dots.
- Attach a clear pouch or a pencil pouch with a clear window in front of each page to store the cutouts.
Your Christmas Activity Binder is all done! I hope your kid enjoy using it!
More Christmas Fun
Looking for even more Christmas activities to try with your kids? Be sure to check out the Top 30 Gift Ideas for Creative Kids Who Love Art and Top 100 Easy And Fun Christmas Crafts For Kids to Make.
If you enjoyed this post and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN to your Kids Printables or Preschool Activities Pinterest board.