All activities should be supervised by an adult. We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Make the cutest Christmas Handprint Crafts for Kids that makes for wonderful keepsakes for friends and relatives! These crafts are easy to do and so much fun to do with preschoolers and toddlers!
Handprint crafts are always so much fun to make and kids love exploring the texture of paint or clay in a fun and exciting way.
But handprint crafts also serves as a sentimental keepsake that freezes time and forever memorializes just how small your little one was on the day you made it together.
Plus, handprint crafts make such great gifts for loved ones, especially those who may live far away!
Take a look at the list of 20 Christmas handprint crafts for kids below and choose one (or more!) crafts to try this season and keep forever!
And don’t forget to take a peek at our Christmas Gift Guides:
- 20+ Personalized Christmas Gifts For Kids
- +30 Non-Toy Christmas Gift Ideas for Kids in 2020
- 25 Of The Best Fortnite Gifts For Kids Of All Ages
- 20 Of The Most Magical Unicorn Gift Ideas for Kids
- Top 30 Gift Ideas for Creative Kids Who Love Art
- The Best Play Dough Kits For Every Child’s Interest
- The Best Indoor Energy Burning Toys For Active Kids
More Christmas Ideas
Want more fun Christmas ideas? Be sure to check out our Easy Dot Sticker Christmas Tree Activity and Top 20 Free Christmas Printable Activities for Kids.
If you enjoyed this collection and would like to keep it close to you at any time, just save THIS PIN to your Christmas Crafts or Handprint Ideas Pinterest board.