We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
These adorable Easter Bunny Treat Jars are a cute way to celebrate the holiday. This is a quick and easy Easter craft that’s sure to bring a smile to your face!
Easter is almost here! If you like to give gifts, make these adorable Easter Bunny Treat Jars! They’re easily customizable – you can fill them with fresh flowers, candles, homemade sugar scrub or just use the types of candy your family most enjoys!
These Easter bunny jars are very easy to mass produce for Easter party favors, Easter home decor, Easter gifts, or even for a bunny party. With just a few minutes and a few supplies, you can make your own cute Easter bunny jars!
It is very hard not to love a holiday with pastel colors, lots of candy and bunny rabbits and these cute Easter mason jars are such a sweet and easy way to deliver a little bit of springtime cheer to your loved ones! They are sure to be a huge hit!
How to Create DIY Easter Treat Jars
There are so many ways that you can use these cute Easter treat jars! They are perfect to fill with candy or votive candles and use them for Easter decor or as a lovely Easter gift Easter festivities or a super sweet teacher gift as you head into Spring Break!
No matter how you decide to use these (whether you gift them away or keep them to decorate your own home!), they’re always a huge hit!
What You Need For DIY Easter Treat Jars
- 2 plastic craft jars
- 2 foam bunny craft kits
- Candy, flowers or something else to fill the jars with
- Optional: Confetti or Easter grass for the bottom of the container.
1. Remove the lids from the jars and paint them white.
2. Glue the pair of googly eyes to each jar, then attach the nose and mouth stickers.
3. Fill the jars with Easter candy.
4. Cut the ears off the foam bunny and attach the pink glitter stickers to each ear.
5. Place the lid on top of each jar and glue the bunny ears to the back of the jar lids.
Is there anything the mason jar can’t do? I’m loving these pretty Easter bunny mason jars. Right now, mine are filled with colorful candies and resting on my mantle until I can find a worthy recipient. That recipient may just be me!
Looking for more fun inspiration for Easter crafts? Check out Watercolor Resist Surprise Easter Egg Art, Free Printable Easter Bingo Game, How to Dye Easter Eggs with Cool Whip, and Toilet Paper Roll Peeps Craft!
- Remove the lids from the jars and paint them white.
- Glue the pair of googly eyes to each jar, then attach the nose and mouth stickers.
- Fill the jars with Easter candy.
- Cut the ears off the foam bunny and attach the pink glitter stickers to each ear.
- Place the lid on top of each jar and glue the bunny ears to the back of the jar lids.